Friday 28 February 2014

Developing my Film Opening From Audience feedback

After considering my target audience, I selected people to take the opportunity to review my film opening and give me any constructive feedback to improve, criticise and praise my work.

My target audience of 16+ was easy to get hold of as I work among them daily.

The main points they came up with included:

"The music fits really well- the way it progresses with the film opening developing to more intense scenes is complimented by the music pace."

"The continuity is good: realistic, accurate flowing editing."

"It is clear from this who the target audience are and the genre is well presented."

"To develop it you could re-colour parts correcting it to a more balanced lighting and colour effect scheme."

The main point here is the colour correction, which I will work on as soon as I can. I may widen my feedback to a larger population including a wider range of age groups- a good, convenient, fast and effective way to do this that isn't time consuming is publishing it to social networks like Facebook. People can pot to comment on the video thoughts and opinions. I can use this to develop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment