Monday 24 February 2014

Diarty entry

Today I edited all the footage we have filmed on Final Cut Pro.
I decided which music and sound effects to use.
I decided on the theme song of 28 days later because off the way it build up tension and creates a really dramatic feel of apprehension. I also used a classic fast heartbeat sound effect so that the audience feel the adrenaline intended for them. I added in effects like a quick metallic, jumpy sound to make a jumpy, on edge ending. Also included is the footsteps which was hard to fit together in sync because I was obviously not walking in time for all the shots.

I am trying to get my match on action precise which can be hard and frustrating when the footage is a mere millimetre out of place!
I enjoyed being creative with the footage and deciding what shots i'd use where and what camera angles looked best. I must now add in Titles of Actors etc. I have an idea of where they might fit in but hopefully don't ruin too much screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment