Wednesday 15 January 2014

Title Planning



Our film genre is a thriller. The title should be short, snappy, and intriguing. It should connotate a thriller film genre or relative themes to my film. The typography should suit the genre and look professionally designed as if specific to the film.

I have researched other titles in the thriller genre. I have found that a black screen with white writing is very common. The writing is usually quite bold, and not very suggestive of themes in the film. As my film is build a lot on tension and mystery, I want my title to appear mysterious, dark and unrevealing.
An example of a thriller title


In order of events, the title credits should play out to:

Production company (canvas productions)

Producer (me)

Director

Title of film

Main Actor

Second Actor

Camera man

Editor

Music credentials




No comments:

Post a Comment