Monday 13 January 2014

Film advertisement research






I conducted a Study questionnaire to research the most popular, best way to advertise a film. This survey was done randomly and over a range of age groups. Unfortunately, this means that there may be results that are outside our film target audience and so are less relevant, but as far as I know around 76% of participants were in the 16-30 age range. This makes the results valid and applicable to my research into how I will market my film. Televsision trailers are obviously the most popular, which I will choose to be my main advertising strategy. The two methods I will not be able to have much affect on is social media sites, which are secondly popular, as well as through family and friends. These are controlled by personal social interaction, which although I can try and create a large enough subject for more people to discuss, will depend on people's opinions on the film itself. Posters are also seemingly affective in advertising: I can design a poster that entices people of the target audience, and distribute them around publicly.


No comments:

Post a Comment